How To Place An Order
- Browse our online store and choose the products that you like by using the “add to cart” button. You can use the “continue shopping” button to return to the store to continue your shopping.
- Once you are done with adding products to your cart you can also, on this page (where it shows what is in your basket) add your voucher code if you have one, then click on the “proceed to checkout” button.
- On the next page please enter your billing/shipping details. You do not need to have an account to shop with us. If, however, you would like to keep track of your orders or if you would like to create a Wishlist for yourself, please feel free to open an account.
- Next please choose the shipping method that you prefer. If the order in your basket is eligible for free shipping please choose the free shipping. (The free shipping will only show once your basket has reached the minimum amount required for free shipping).
- Next please choose the method you prefer for payment. Direct Bank Transfer is for depositing money directly into our bank account either by paying the money at a branch or by EFT. Banking details will be sent to you via email once you finished the ordering process. Please note that your order will only be processed once payments reflect in our bank account. PayFast is a secure gateway where you can use your debit/credit card to make payments.
Please note that on this page there is a space for “Order Notes“. You can use this for special delivery instructions for example, if you choose PostNet as your delivery method to let us know which branch you would like to use for you to collect your parcel or if you are eligible for free shipping but would like to make use of the South African Post Office or PostNet, etc.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance at [email protected]
Thank you for shopping with us!